Hello, Creative Enthusiasts,
Giant Leaps Creative LLC is excited and happy to help The Simple Kitchen promote it’s new Cook To Connect challenge, just in time for the holidays! The mission of Cook To Connect is to provide an incentive for loved ones to connect with each other, one meal at a time, as we have stated in the logo we just created featured on The Simple Kitchen's website.
In Chelsea Dinsmore’s own words, here is an explanation:
What is Cook to Connect? An experience designed to bring people together in the kitchen to create simple, healthy meals. The FREE Cook to Connect Challenge provides all you will need to prepare one meal a day for 10 days with a partner (spouse, child, friend, roommate,etc.). It’s designed for 2 people but you can easily double or triple the recipes to fit a larger family or group. You’ll receive:
- Recipes for 10 simple, healthy meals for two (lunch or dinner, your choice!)
- A complete shopping list, divided by ingredients to make for quick and easy shopping
- Step-by-Step instructions for each person’s role in the meal prep process
- Access to a personal sous chef for help with any questions and/or modifications
- Post challenge recipes delivered directly to your inbox
How does it work? This guide includes 10 recipes appropriate for lunch and/or dinner and two shopping lists. The idea is that you’ll cook together over a 10 day period beginning on January 5, but the shopping lists are broken up to give you some flexibility. Here is the timeline to give you an idea:
- Today: Sign up and confirmation email
- January 2: You’ll receive an email with the complete shopping list 1 so you can get your shopping done over the weekend
- January 5 – Program begins! There is a ton of flexibility so take it at your own pace but the materials are laid out as if you would begin on January 5 and end on January 15.
- January 7 – Check in and shopping list 2
- January 15 – Program ends and virtual high five!
Ready to join us on January 5th? Sign up here!
Thanks for the inspiration, Chelsea, and the opportunity to work with you on a well-thought out, meaningful project. This challenge can help many share healthy meals while growing healthy relationships with family, friends and dear ones. Way to go!
To your creative endeavors!
Onward and upward.
Giant Leaps Creative LLC